Currently pursuing Ph. D. in Computer Science at Kansas State University, specializing in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and general AI.
Had finished some practical projects in ML, and now become interested in understanding the theory behind the scenes so that it provides
better guidance and more insights when applying the techniques.
- Jan, 2017. Start my Ph. D. in Computer Science at KSU
- May, 2017. Recieved my Master’s degree in Geography at KSU.
- May, 2016 - Dec, 2016. Working as an application intern at Stantec.
- May, 2015 - Aug, 2015 Working as an Software Product intern at Esri.
- Aug, 2014. Start my Masters’ study in Geography at KSU.
- July, 2014. Recieved my Bachelors’ degree in Geographical Information System
at China University of GeoSciences.